Daniel Cohen, Ph.D.
Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer
- Formerly McKinsey & Company
- Ph.D. and M.S. from Cornell University, in Mechanical Engineering with minors in Biomedical and Electrical
- Doctoral dissertation on 3D printing & bioprinting (20+ publications, 6 patents)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellow
Harlan Weisman, M.D.
- Former Chief Science and Technology Officer of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices & Diagnostics (including regenerative medicine)
- Chairman of J&J Worldwide R&D Council
- Chairman of J&J Pharma R&D
- Chairman/CEO of Coronado Biosciences
- President of R&D at Centocor
Nathaniel Bachrach, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer
- Former VP and Head of R&D for LifeCell (NASDAQ:LIFC) for 13 years
- Previously at Organogenesis focused on collagen products (6 years)
- Ph.D. in Mechanical and Bioengineering from Columbia University